We support our Publishers and Content Creators. You can view this story on their website by CLICKING HERE.
Brought to you by:
College is an essential part of your education if you ever want to achieve your dream of being an evil criminal mastermind, a corrupt political mastermind, or performing heart transplants on monkeys. But getting into the right college can be tough!
Here are some foolproof tips:
1) Be less white: Maybe try getting a really deep tan to fake it.
2) Be Black or, to a lesser extent, Hispanic: Just don’t be Asian!
3) Be fewer white: We really can’t stress this enough.
4) Make sure you’re taking your daily dose of Soma: Orgy-porgy, Ford and fun—all the future politicians are doing it.
5) Chop your legs off for disability points: All ivy league schools grade on a disability curve. Wealth also counts as a disability because, like with autism, you can’t connect with people.
6) Put made-up, unpronounceable pronouns after your name: They’d have to be a bigot to not admit a thxy/thyym!
7) Go on a spiritual journey to discover your indigenous heritage: Just like Elizabeth Warren.
8) Have your parents bribe admissions $50,000 to pretend you’re a rower: Surprisingly effective!
9) Ace your SAT, secure 3 letters of recommendation, craft a masterpiece Statement Of Intent, write a compelling personal statement, demonstrate a track record of leadership in your community, show a history of serving others, and discuss your passion for knowledge and what you will do with your education, and then be a minority so your application gets read!: Trust us, it works!
NOT SATIRE: Praxis is a year-long apprenticeship program that matches you with a full-time, paid job at a growing company. The program offers a direct route into high-potential careers for driven young people without the cost and hassle of college. Want to learn how it works? Click here for our free program guide + as a bonus, we’ll send you our book on personal growth that’s helped hundreds of young adults get ahead.